Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a Marketing Assistant who can really help us drive the growth of the Tech Will Save Us brand, support our online and offline channel marketing programmes, drive sales through our direct to consumer channels and support sales through our wholesale channel. You'll be working as part of our super talented, multi-disciplinary team and gain experience across the entire marketing funnel.
Amongst other things, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing our marketing and content calendar in line with the annual marketing plan
- Managing content across all social media channels and online
- Updating website content, copy and imagery to support new products and campaigns.
- Scheduling, building and testing weekly emails campaigns on Mailchimp
- Coordinating offline consumer activations and trade promotions and events
- Supporting on-going PR efforts through outreach to influencers, sending product samples and identifying product placement opportunities.
- Managing monthly campaign reporting, digital platform reporting and budget spend tracking.
Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Already gained 1-2 years solid marketing experience within a retail or ecommerce environment
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and time-management skills - you'll be managing multiple projects at a time.
- A proven track record in delivering results through impactful marketing campaigns - pr, social media, ppc or other paid media.
- Excellent copywriting skills as well as strong design skills
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics and experience working with an ecommerce CMS - woocommerce or wordpress a plus!
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ and NY co-working space
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- Bi-annual company make-a-thons to expand your skills and get creative with technology
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!