Global Sales Director
Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. Pretty cool, right?
Why would you?
Well for starters, we think we have a pretty important mission (more about that below). Alongside that, the person who becomes our shiny new Global Sales Director will have a vital role. It will be your job to inspire our global wholesale strategy, building a high performing Sales team that hits our targets across all channels. You'll be surrounded by an amazing team who are inspired by changing the way Kids learn STEM through play and be the voice for Sales in the business and our wider industry. Amongst other things, you'll be responsible for:
- Owning and reporting on the Global P&L and Pipeline
- Developing and delivering channel marketing plans and tiered merchandising solutions to increase sell through
- Working with your team to develop a Global Sales Strategy and be a champion for best practice
- Work with retailers to gather feedback and influence the Product Road Map
A bit about us
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Hero at Tech Will Save Us, though this role is so important for our growth we'd really like to find someone who has:
- Deep experience with US Retail, both speciality and mass
- Recruited, trained and sustained high performing, global Sales teams
- Worked closely with marketing and product teams to deliver amazing sell through programs
- Previously built multimillion pound/dollar pipelines
- Sold to B2B and B2C customers - we work with both!
- Strong experience in the Toy market
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. We offer PTO, an L&D budget for each employee, frequent trips to the UK and other benefits as standard.
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!