I want to work at Tech Will Save Us
We are always searching for talented people to join Tech Will Save Us. We offer the opportunity to work within an incredibly talented and friendly team, instigating 21st century learning around the kitchen table and in the classroom. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team, and in many roles we are able to support remote working and flexible hours. Use this section to send us your CV and tell us about you and why you are interested in joining the team. All CVs are reviewed and if no suitable opportunities are available we will keep your details on file.
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ, NYC Loft and Parisian co-working spaces
- 25 days PTO
- Enrolment in the company stock option plan (EMI Scheme)
- A company pension scheme
- Professional development fund for all employees
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and coffee
- Wellness programme including weekly lunch and yoga
- Bi-annual company 'make-a-thons' to expand your skills and be creative with technology
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative