Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. Pretty cool, right?
Why would you?
Well for starters, we think we have a pretty important mission (more about that below). Alongside that as our driving force, the person who becomes our shiny new Commercial Director will have a vital role. It will be your job to lead our global wholesale strategy, building a high performing Sales team that hits our global targets across all channels. You'll be surrounded by an amazing team who are inspired by changing the way Kids learn STEM through play and be the leading voice for Sales in the business and our wider industry.
A bit about us
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Hero at Tech Will Save Us, though this role is so important for our growth we'd really like to find someone who has:
- Experience with US Retail, both speciality and mass
- Recruited, trained and sustained high performing, global Sales teams
- Worked closely with marketing and product teams to deliver amazing sell through programs
- Previously built multimillion pound/dollar pipelines
- Sold to B2B and B2C customers - we work with both!
- Strong experience in the Toy market
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- Professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ, NYC and Parisian co-working spaces
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- Bi-annual company make-a-thons to expand your skills and get creative with technology
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!