Performance Marketing Manager
We are on a mission to spark the creative imagination of young people using hands-on technology . Our award winning make-it-yourself kits and digital tools help kids (and the adults that love them) to make, play, code and invent using technology.
We are looking for a performance marketing expert to help drive profitable sales growth across all paid media channels. As a member of the Tech Will Save Us marketing team, you’ll be responsible for optimizing growth in existing channels, launching new initiatives primarily digitally (but experience with offline is an added bonus), and working cross functionally with our internal web development team and other marketing partners.
This is a great role for a candidate that has at least 3 years of relevant experience, is excited about growing their skillset with a high responsibility role and who wants to help build a world class brand.
What you will do
- Manage a budget for all acquisition campaigns
- Execute campaigns across all biddable media that drive a positive ROI
- Specifically manage all ppc, paid social, ad re-targetting and affiliate channels.
- A/B Test and intelligently guide channels towards new audiences
- Use a data driven approach to find campaign insights
- Monitor all funnel analytics and report on them to senior management
- Support weekly and monthly dashboards and reports
- Give direction and sometimes implement CRO and SEO tactics and strategies
- Manage the Amazon Marketplace channel.
- Where necessary direct and manage agencies to reduce CPA/CAC and grow ROI
- Partner with internal design teams for ad development and website iterations
- Partner with retail and sales teams to support non-D2C efforts
- You’re an experienced performance marketer who is passionate about growing the bottom line, while also protecting the brand
- You’re a self-starter who can launch new initiatives and can act autonomously when necessary
- You have a strong understanding of web analytics, a/b testing statistics and digital marketing up-funnel metrics
- You are able to think creatively, solve problems and collaborate with others
- You’re energetic, persuasive and enthusiastic
- You’re a strong communicator who can turn performance marketing jargon into digestible insights for key stakeholders
- You have a firm understanding of marketing attribution, tracking pixels and conversion funnel tracking
- You can work with both proprietary tools and ad platform UIs (Adwords, Facebook
You will work from our office in East London. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers.
We’re offering the opportunity to work within an incredibly talented and friendly team, on a mission to reshape the world with creative and skilled kids at the helm. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a game-changing company, this role is for you.
- 25 days PTO
- A company pension scheme
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- Professional development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ, NYC Loft and Parisian co-working spaces
- Wellness programme including weekly lunch and yoga
- Bi-annual company makeathons to expand your skills and be creative with technology
- Fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and coffee
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous Parental Leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth, we want to hear from you!