Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a Campaign Manager who will execute the company-wide marketing and communications strategy, leading the project management of successful campaigns across the full marketing mix. Your objective is to retain and acquire customers, build brand and product awareness and loyalty and develop effective brand-aligned partnerships whilst ensuring all marketing campaigns are fully optimised for our D2C digital sales channels (website, Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces) and also aligned with our specialty and mid-tier retail partners.
Amongst other things, we'll be looking for you to:
- Execute all marketing campaigns on time, within budget and aligned with the overall marketing strategy
- Collaborate with the Digital, Product and Sales teams to develop and execute a partnerships strategy to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition and revenue generation.
- Execute all go-to-market product launches, fully optimised for our digital sales channels and aligned with our retail partners to ensure our sales targets are delivered.
- Day to day collaboration with all teams involved in our marketing campaigns to ensure 100% delivery across the project
- Execute an ongoing marketing and communications strategy for subscription products optimised for retention
- Deliver timely reporting and internal communications during and after each campaign to measure the success
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Previous experience in marketing campaign and/or project management
- A track record at working with project management tools to maximise efficiency and communications
- A track record at delivering successful marketing campaigns with measurable data to prove success
- Experience in supporting and managing teams to help deliver marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Experience with physical and digital product launches and executing go-to-market strategies
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!