People & Talent Exec
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a People & Talent Exec who can deliver the people agenda at Tech Will Save Us. You'll support our Executive team on all things people, and be the champion for our values and culture. Amongst other things, we'd like you to:
- Manage and improve as needed all HR processes, policies, and systems across the employee life cycle
- Champion the Tech Will Save Us values and work with our leadership team to retain and strengthen culture as we scale
- Provide guidance, support, and source training for all managers, helping to build and retain strong teams across the organisation
- Oversee the management and compliance of our benefit program and employment documentation
- Provide direction and strategic leadership for the company’s hiring, including direct assistance with critical senior hires, and employer branding.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Previous experience in an people ops or talent role in a scaling business
- Familiar with the entire employee life cycle and passionate about creating a great employee experience!
- Data driven and uses both quantitative and qualitative information to drive decision making
- Are mature, reliable, able to make independent decisions, and to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Has worked with Founders and feels confident managing up and down
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!