At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology.
We are currently working on a number of exciting new products, for launch in 2019. These products will involve plenty of interaction between the physical and digital worlds, and need to work across mobile and web. Hence we are searching for experienced developers, with strong technical knowledge and experience developing products, to join our in-house team and help us develop these products from the prototyping stage onward.
Finding the right people to join us on this journey is important, so we are willing to be pretty flexible regarding contract, however working with us on-site in Bethnal Green is essential.
Contract length: 3-6 months
Day rate: Up to £500 DOE
- Experience building digital products, preferably in a startup environment.
- Comfortable working right across the stack and across platforms: frontend, backend, web and mobile.
These would also be great to see:
- Experience working with physical products and their development processes.
- Experience working with microcontrollers and embedded software (e.g Arduino, C++).
- Native mobile experience on iOS and Android, particularly working at a hardware level.