Global Marketing Manager
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for a Global Marketing Manager who can drive the development and growth of the Tech Will Save Us brand, seeking opportunities to build our community of future focused families through online and offline channels. You'll drive sales through our direct to consumer channels as well as supporting sales through wholesale. We've got really great, mission lead people in our business, you'll get the chance to work collaboratively with them all! You'll spend time with the product, digital, sales and design teams to drive an end-to-end go-to-market plan for all new products.
Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- A track record of success in a consumer centric brand driven organisation
- A passion and a history for building and managing teams
- Proven experience building and executing a multi-channel brand marketing strategy
- Experience supporting sales teams to drive B2B wholesale commitment and sell thru
- Examples of proven success in managing earned media, PR, social media, influencer and content marketing programmes
- Experience driving new product and sales launches and examples of creative go to market strategies
- Experience developing seasonal campaigns to harness peaking trading opportunities
This is a global role with the potential for up to 20% travel, so you'll also need to be comfortble with this.
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ, NYC and Parisian co-working spaces
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- Bi-annual company make-a-thons to expand your skills and get creative with technology
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!