Account Manager - EMEA
Do you want to build cool things?
Great, so do we. At Tech Will Save Us we create make-it-yourself kits and apps that help kids all over the world to make, play, code, and invent using technology. And you can help!
We're looking for an EMEA Account Manager who, as a key member of our international Sales team, can manage a number of our key EMEA accounts; included but not limited to our key distribution and retail partnerships (we'd also look for you to create new sales opportunities along the way). As a small and growing business that thrives on collaborative work, we also want your input on how to build a scalable and sustainable pipeline that allows for incremental revenue, enhancing the sales performance for our key products in line with our goals. We've got a range of new Toys coming out in 2019 and 2020, and your work will be key in making those launches a success.
Join our mission. To make every kid feel like a hero...
Two years ago, we launched our making + coding platform, Make, along with the Creative Coder and a block-based coding environment for kids to program it. Last year, we Kickstarted a new range of products, the Dough Universe, and built a React Native app to accompany them. So far this year, we have partnered with Marvel to produce the Electro Hero Kit, launched not one, but two super-affordable kits along with a fresh set of digital experiences to guide the young superheroes to success. Right now, we're busy working on more awesomeness for 2019 and beyond...
Bring your Superpower to Tech Will Save Us and help our team of innovative engineers, designers, marketers, educators and content producers to help empower the next generation of makers.
There's no such thing as a template Tech Will Save Us team member! In all likelihood though, to be comfortable in this role and able to perform at a high level, you will have:
- Significant experience in a B2B sales role that covers the EMEA Region
- Considerable experience within an omnichannel sales environment
- Knowledge of or existing relationships with key accounts in the category (Toy and/or Consumer Electronics)
- Expert knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets and Powerpoint or Keynote
- Strong interest and passion in STEM, technology and/or education
- Experience and success in using sales software like Pipedrive or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, flawless written and spoken English
We can offer the opportunity to work within a talented and friendly team doing good work in the world — if you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you. You will be part of a truly multi-disciplinary team of marketers, educators, content producers, production specialists, support reps, financiers, sales people, product designers, user experience experts, developers and engineers. On top of that:
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Equity as part of our EMI Scheme
- £500 per annum professional learning and development fund for all employees
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare
- Vibrant office environment at our London HQ and NYC co-working spaces
- Weekly team lunches and fresh fruit, nuts, beer, tea and decent coffee
- Bi-annual company make-a-thons to expand your skills and get creative with technology
- A generous bike-to-work scheme plus in-house bike storage
- Generous parental leave policy
- Epic holiday parties all about learning and being creative
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!