Retail Channel Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Retail/ Channel Marketing Manager to join our New York based retail team. You’ll be a channel marketing team of one to begin with, so we’re looking for a real self-starter who’s a strategist but also, has their sleeves rolled up and a doer who can execute with tempo and resourcefulness.
We’re a team of ‘wow makers’ we love to surprise and delight our customers, see the ‘aha moment’ when they open, build or play with our kits. Retail is our primary revenue channel and we want to turn up the ‘wow’ so you’ll love to be creative, be collaborative and do things in retail other brands don’t dare do!
One of our core values is ‘insights driven results’ we see huge value supporting our decisions with data analysis and insights. This means you’ll dive deep into data for your campaigns, analyze weekly sell-thru data, measure ROI on promotional activity and everything else in between.
This role will involve a travel within North America and internationally, to our Head Office in London, UK.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS OUR CHANNEL MARKETEER
- Drive the Retail Marketing strategy as part of the Retail Team by loving and growing our retail partners, help us tell the Tech Will Save Us mission to customers in physical retail.
- Drive online sales and growth through our retailers by optimising, running experiments and improving our online contribution.
- Be the point of contact with our retail partner’s marketing teams, develop and leverage these relationships to secure great sell-through for the brand and retailers championing our products to their customers.
- Be creative, create buzz and sizzle on our shop-floors, concept and deliver initiatives and campaigns to drive sell-through
- Work with the creative / design team to devise and deliver marketing assets for our stores both POS and digital.
- Work with our internal marketing team and agencies to push for consumer lead placements, communicate coverage back to retailers’ marketing teams / buyers
- 3+ years working in a consumer facing retail marketing (FMCG / Consumer Electronics / Toys are an advantage)
- Experience working with large multi-door retailers is essential
- Excellent Partner management skills
- Bachelor's degree level educated
- Able to work in the United States on a full time basis
- International channel marketing experience
- Experience working with Target, Best Buy, Walmart or Toys’R’Us
- Additional European language (French, German or Spanish preferred)
We’re offering the opportunity to work within an incredibly talented and friendly team, instigating 21st century learning around the kitchen table and in the classroom. If you want to look back on your career and know that you were a vital part of building a great company, this role is for you.
- 25 days PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Professional development fund for conferences, courses etc.
- Flexible work hours as needed, to fit around childcare and other priorities
- Free lunch on Fridays
- New Dumbo office loft
- Free beer, tea and coffee
We believe that the best work comes from a diverse team. If our mission excites you, and you can contribute to our culture of lifelong learning and growth we want to hear from you!
Please apply through Workable. Applications close August 31st 2017.